Last Friday night, my niece, Campbell, came over for a sleepover! She (and my 2 nephews!) was in town visiting for a weekend with Grandma and Grandpa. Since my parents were taking my 2 nephews to the zoo early Saturday morning, I offered {quite willingly!} to keep Campbell Friday night and all day Saturday. It was so much fun!!! But let me tell you, since my baby is now 3 1/2, I was absolutely exhausted after 1 day of having a baby in the house again!!! Crazy how I did it every night for so long as if there were nothing to it, but now 1 night just takes it all out of me! :) But it was so worth it... I hate that they live 2 hours away and I can't see these kiddos more often! Anyway...enjoy some pictures of my BEAUTIFUL niece!!







1 comments:
Love those chubby little thighs!!!
Post a Comment