Saturday, November 28, 2009

So Thankful!!

I can't believe November is pretty much over, Thanksgiving has passed, and it's going to be Christmas before we know it!! Crazy how quickly this year (and every year) has gone by! It never fails to amaze me when I look at my kids and see how fast they grow up! I love to see them grow and learn. LOVE to show them new things and see their little eyes light up over the smallest things in life. I love hearing them call me Mama and hearing their voices as they jabber on about nothing in particular. My kids are everything to me, and I'm SO Thankful each and every day that they're mine!! God has trusted me with 2 perfect angels and I cross my fingers and pray that I'm doing a good enough job. Being a Mom is definately the most difficult job I've had, and also the most rewarding. I wouldn't trade my kids for anything in the world, and I cherish every moment I have with them!!!
Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving, and had a moment to stop and think of what it is that you're thankful for this year. I have so many blessings in my life, I'm not going to even attempt to name them all. Obviously my kids, family, friends, faith, but there's sooo much more!! Jordyn told me she's thankful for her little brother, and for sporks. Yes, sporks! :) Love the innocence of a 4 year old! But really, where would we be without sporks?! Happy December to all of you!!!!

*Notice just what it is that Andrew is loading into the dishwasher. His sisters SHOES! :) My mom was telling him "Drew, don't put your sisters shoes in there! You silly boy!" And I snapped this picture just in time to capture the utter confusion on his face as to why this isn't ok!! Love these moments!!!

This picture is priceless to me!! Means so much more than what you can see! Jordyn was SO super excited that night, because we both had our hair down and straight, and we both wore our white winter hats. We put makeup and perfume on together to get ready to go visit family. I love how much she looks up to me and it kills me that no matter what I do, I'm her Mommy and she wants to be just like me! :) Is there anything that could possibly make you feel more important than that?! I don't think so!!!

1 comments:

Ma Ma Rhoades said...

Wonderful post from a great Mommy spoken from the heart!!!