Saturday, February 27, 2010

100th Post!!! =)

My friend Amy gave the kids a playdoh fast food kit. Jordyns been dying to try it out, so we got up this morning and made 'breakfast'. The kids had a BLAST!!! Jordyn said "This makes me have a LOT of fun!" I, of course, took lots of pictures!! Enjoy!!!
Drew, holding his playdoh! He loved squishing it between his fingers!

Cutting the playdoh....

eating {not really} the playdoh

anyone care for a piece of broccoli, some spaghetti, a french fry and a lemon? LOL

sausage and egg??

Jordyn was frying up some french fry/spaghetti/broccolli breakfast...


a taco...thats lettuce and shredded cheese on top! ;)

Jordyn feeding her baby brother...

Drews face after he actually ate some. NOT when she was pretending to feed him, he did this when neither of us were looking! He did NOT like it!! LOL Lesson learned!!
Now I'm off to work on the never ending laundry of a momma and her munchkins.....Happy Saturday!!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

too cute! so glad you all enjoyed this morning!

Nathan and Nikki Hillery said...

This looks like so much fun! Drew's forehead is looks a lot better too! I think everyone has to try playdoh at least once! :o)

Melissa said...

Reminds me of when we were working at Franklin our senior year and a kid in your aunts class ate glue because she "wanted to see what it would taste like and it said non-toxic" haha...now I get to deal with that every day