Thursday, April 1, 2010

Dinner Date!

I just had one of the best dinner dates ever! I had to share with all of you!! We sat at a little table in the corner, had potatoes and chicken, and pecan-chocolate chip cookies for dessert! The conversation flowed, he was extremely charming, and THE cutest boy I've ever laid eyes on! He has absolutely stolen my heart, and I think you could call this LOVE!!! He fed me potatoes, made silly faces to make me smile, and held my hand while we ate. He even leaned over for a smooch during dinner! Fabulous time!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Can you guess who this guy is???
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Our potatoes were french fries, and our chicken was nuggets...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It was none other than my favorite little man, Andrew!!!!!!








And he's ALL MINE! ;)



3 comments:

Ma Ma Rhoades said...

How adorable!!! You have to share him with me!!!!

Rusty, Erika, Carter and Cason Berner said...

I love it...that's a great post! I see a new job coming for you in the future...look into that! :)

Deb said...

Precious!!!