This is a busy time/week/month/couple of months coming up! I'm sure I won't be blogging as much as I have this past month or so. As much as I WANT to share things with all of you, It does take time, and my time is precious! ;) I want to be much more open about myself. I tend to skip over a lot of the bad times. Not necessarily to deny that they happen, but moreso because I don't like to burden others with my problems/pain.
I have a lot of post ideas flitting around in my head, along with everything else I have on my plate right now. I want to tell you all about the UGLY TRUTH. Depression, Anxiety, Self Esteem, Self Confidence, Loneliness, Unhappiness, Loss, and Lack of Faith. Believe me when I say my problems are minescule in comparison to those around me, around my community, and around the world. People all around me are fighting battles that I can't even begin to comprehend. Things that are so painful, scary, devastating, and heartwrenching that I can't even grasp having to walk a day in their shoes. I don't EVER mean to imply that I have it worse than others. I DONT. But for the sake of this blog, my scrapbook, I do wish to share the ugly parts of life that I do face.
I also will share LOTS of great pictures of my kids, nephews, friends, and family! That's the best part of it all, right? Is seeing all of those in my life that keep me going? I love each and every one of you and love to share your smiling faces with others! I'm lucky to have you all in my life, so I kind of like to 'show off' I guess! Ha!!
Just bear with me... we've got Easter preparations this week: egg coloring, gift giving, family-bonding Easter preparations! I'll be gone Friday night, back Saturday to prepare food, baskets, hide eggs, spend time with FAMILY! And get my kids!!! Sunday is the holiday!! What an incredible holiday, at that! Lets not forget the point! Then the next several weekends are booked up as well!! April is a month full of friends and fun, May is a month full of birthdays of little boys!!! So excuse the lack of posting, I'll promise now, I'll do what I can!!!
Sorry for the rambling.....it happens!!!
Monday, March 29, 2010
BUSY!!
Posted by The Life and Times of 3 Biberstines! at 10:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
sounds good....I'm not upset, afterall, I am seeing you 4 weekends IN A ROW!!! :) Much better than reading a post! :)
Post a Comment