So if any of you didn't know this already, my son is OBSESSED with food. I don't say that lightly, it's a serious addiction. I'm not sure why, but he has to have something nearby at the very least, if not holding it in his hand! He may not even eat it, but he'll hold it for HOURS (NO JOKE) just in case he gets hungry I guess! He clenched a hunk of bread in his fist for so long one night at my grandmas, it was hard like a crouton by the time I got it away from him! Anyway, it should be no surprise that we argue frequently at bath time about him taking food INTO the bathtub with him. He knows he has to leave it in the kitchen, but the other night he had an apple on the bathroom counter that i didn't see! He left it there while he had his bath, and HAD to have it the second he was out. The child wasn't even dried off yet, and there he was eating an apple!! At least it's healthy, right?! I, of course, laughed and snapped pictures!! :) Enjoy!!








0 comments:
Post a Comment