Sunday, March 21, 2010

These Boots Are Made For Walkin...

We love boots. Snow boots. Rain boots. Pink, blue, or green boots. Princess boots. Butterfly boots. Bug boots. Just plain blue boots. Boots Boots Boots! Drew has a little more of a love for boots, Jordyn will at least wear other shoes at times. Drew wears his boots everywhere. With everything. At all times. He cries when you take his boots off. He wears them when it snows. When it rains. When the sun shines and the weather is nice. He wears them morning, noon, and yes, even night! Is it a stage? Maybe. Is it cute? Adorable. Do I mind? Not a bit! I smile, take pictures, and enjoy every minute of this 'stage' of his life!!! It's JUST BOOTS!







I adore this picture!!! We were at Grandmas for dinner. He decided he was ready to go home. It was snowy outside. It was cold. He had a diaper, but no clothes! (we were in the process of getting jammies on!) He got his hat, his BOOTS, and his coat, and waved goodbye to everyone! He proceeded to get his sisters coat for her in attempt to speed up the process of leaving! How funny!!! I took a picture, took OFF the boots, put ON jammies, and of course put the BOOTS back on! :)



And yes, he wears his boots to bed!!


Just think, before I know it, this too shall pass. Then we'll be saying "Remember when Drew used to wear his boots CONSTANTLY?!" So for now, boots it is!!!










0 comments: