Saturday, March 20, 2010

Say What?!

So I have been thinking about some of the things that come out of my mouth that I never dreamed I would say. Things that sound absolutely rediculous out of context. Things that make those around you say What?! Things that we say as PARENTS!! Sometimes the conversations, arguments, and lectures with children cause some pretty crazy things to roll off our tongues!! What I've said lately:



"No, you can't have a cookie in the bathtub. Because that's the rule!"



"Don't drink that, your brother might've peed in it!"



"Where's that turtle? Does he have that whole turtle in his mouth?"



"You can't take an apple to bed!"



"He can wear his boots to bed if he wants to!"



"When you have your own kids, you can push them anyway you want. Right now, I'll push you the way I want!"



Anybody want to play along? Have you heard anything obsurd coming out of your own mouth lately?!


0 comments: