Ok... I'm sure by now that most, if not all, of us have seen The Bucket List. If you haven't, you should. Today. If you have, you know what this is all about. I actually watched it shortly after it was out on dvd, however for some reason I was just recently inspired to creat my own. It's a work in progress, as I think they all are, but this is a rough copy. I'm not sure this is something intended to be shared with all, but I'm pretty open about my life. Some of my goals are personal, some are fun, some are sentimental, others are just totally random. I think the random ones are good to put on paper, because it'll keep me spontaneous. Keep me young. Keep me moving. Keep me alive. Keep me FUN! So, without further ado, I bring you my bucket list!
-
Go to Hawaii -
Plant a tree -
Read the Bible -
Rescue a dog -
Lay on the roof and look at the stars -
Marry my soulmate -
Start a flashmob -
Hold my grandchild{ren} -
Discover who I am -
Build a house -
Plant a garden -
Pay every bill on time and in full -
Dance with my son at his wedding -
Love passionately -
Dance in the street -
Travel to Europe again -
Change someones life -
Spread the Word -
Make a difference -
Buy a strangers lunch -
Take a spontaneous trip to the mountains -
Take a spontaneous trip to the beach -
Change the oil in my car -
Ride a horse -
Hold a butterfly -
Save a life -
Send flowers anonymously -
Give a stranger a hug -
Drive a boat -
Wear a 2 piece -
Find a hobby -
Share a dance and a kiss in the rain -
Play the guitar -
Watch the sun rise and set in the same day -
Catch a fish -
Volunteer -
Forgive grudges and befriend enemies -
Pay off old debts -
Build a treehouse -
Comfort a stranger -
Sing karaoke -
Sleep under the stars -
Splurge on something unconventional -
See someone beautiful in the mirror -
Learn to dive -
Kiss under a waterfall -
Catch lightening bugs with my kids -
Fly a kite -
Throw a surprise party for someone -
Kiss under mistletoe -
Go camping with friends
.......to be continued



2 comments:
Love it...I haven't seen the movie, but I sure do think you have some wonderful things on that list! :0)
Great movie.......you have moved me to think about my own Bucket List.............
Post a Comment