Saturday, March 27, 2010

Neighbors, Cousins, FRIENDS!

Well, I'll start out by apologizing to Cade -I don't have any recent pictures of you! I just have your 2 brothers with my 2 kiddos. We'll have to do a photo shoot soon!
We now are privelaged (actually I think THEY'RE privelaged, but, you know, potato pototo!) to live next door to my aunt, uncle, and their 3 boys. Not to mention that right across from them is my, what, 2nd cousin? and her husband and 2 kids! My kids are loving it! They've gotten to play outside a couple of times with all the boys, and they had a blast!! Cade, Brock, and Gage are AWESOME with Drew....THANKS guys!! ;)
Here's a shot of Gage playing a video game with Drew!
And here's a shot of Jordyn and Dane....
They're quite the duo! Generally up to no good, and laughing all the while! :)

2 comments:

Deb said...

They will have so much fun this summer!!! Can't wait! Love you all so much!!

Michelle said...

Well, you made Brock's day by mentioning him on the blog! Hopefully he doesn't drive you nuts this summer...LOL!! :0)